DashCam by 4Sight, Inc.

1.1

On 1/8/2016, I purchased a "dashcam" from the Home Shopping Network (HSN). In May of 2016, the unit stopped working.

I sent it back to the company and they sent me a refurbished unit. Now the second unit stopped working. I contacted the company to tell them that I want my money back because I cannot trust their products and the one-year manufacturer's warranty will expire in 1/2017, so I have no confidence that the unit will continue to work. The general manager, Luis Cervantes, said he will send me yet another refurbished unit.

I told him that I did not want another unit because I no longer had any confidence in their products and that I want my money back. He told me that was not possible and that the company would NOT be returning any funds. Luis Cervantes was VERY rude, even hanging up on me--I made a total of 12 calls to the company! No matter with whom I spoke, I could not get anyone to provide me with information about someone in leadership so that I could make a complaint.

Because I kept being placed on hold with no one returning, I continued to call back, explaining my issue over and over again. Finally they blocked my number, so I had to call from another number! When I asked to speak to someone in leadership (authority), all contacts refused to provide me with any information. Luis told me that the units keep malfunctioning because of the power source in my car.

I told him that I drive a Lexus, and that I operate a navigation unit, plug in cell phones and other devices to the power units in my Lexus SUV and nothing has ever malfunctioned except their units.

I simply want my $67.90 (the price that I paid) back and I want to move on from this nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: 4sight 4sk106 Dash Camera.

Reason of review: Poor customer service bad quality AND return policy.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Extremely rude personnel, Very poor products that do not work, Refuse to refund money for malfunctioning products.